Wednesday 19 February 2014

Magda Alexander - Storm Ravaged (Storm Damages 2) (Storm Legacy)

Oh my God! I've never loved, read or stalked an author as much as I do this one :)
I was worried this book wouldn't hold up to the last one but I wasn't disappointed.
I had read book one several times and knew the story well so when this book was released I started it straight away, sadly apparently people and animals in our house want feeding at some point in the day so I put it down and then work got in the way and blah blah anyway I went two days without finishing it and boy did I need the rest in order to get ready for the last quarter of this book, the story in the first three quarters is full of twists, turns, love and heart break but the last quarter floored me! I think I may of stopped breathing at one point, alas the book had to come to an end and the author did it to us again, left us hanging on by a thread in wait of book three, I'll be reading this book again shortly as its one of those stories you never get bored of and I'd recommend it to anyone that wants more than just sex, marriage, the end.

Characters: 5
Story: 5
Cover: 5

TJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment